Saturday, December 27, 2008

Two weeks and counting

This week Maya had to say a teary goodbye to her Gran-E, Grandpa, and Aunt Jessica as they headed home to NY. Maya celebrated her first Chanukah which included a visit from Saba, Uncle Avinoam, and Shayna.

She continues to grow and get cuter by the minute.


2 Weeks with George

Cawfee tawlk - tell me all about it...

Getting taller

Swinging (in the rain)

Strolling with the blanket Savta made for me

Save the Tatas! (Thanks Aimee Leigh!)

Saba's little latke

Happy Mayakah!

Video of me holding my pacifier on my own (aka Maggie Simpson)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Does she babble in a Long Island accent yet?

Bradley's Mom said...

She is just simply adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG....so cute! Sharon - you always said two things about having a baby, that our kids would look alike cuz we look alike and that you'd probably have the hairest kid ever born...but neither are true :)
She is absolutely adorable like Sam was, but she's got her own look and I can't wait to see her grow up!

Love,
Jody

Sue said...

Maya is getting cuter every minute! I love all the pics and hearing the updates. We are thinking of you!! XOXO
Love, Sue, Tom and Zach