Sunday, January 11, 2009

4 Weeks

Maya continues to wake up to the world around her. This week she began looking at and tracking objects, smiling in response to her parents' voices and moving objects, cooing and making "pleasure sounds", and being a better eater and sleeper. Maya also discovered her hands and is in constant pursuit of getting her thumb in her mouth. We are enjoying watching her grow and learn every day.

George and Maya had a hard time cooperating during the photo shoot...

Georgie getting frisky

Maya getting frisky

Inching along
Meeting Uncle Shalom and Aunt Mindy

Hanging out with cousins Gabriel and Sari

Enjoying play time

Taking a nap on mommy

In my crib

Working on my sitting

I found my thumb...heaven
Watch and listen to me play (and hiccup)

3 comments:

Joan B. Karlin, Ph.D. said...

Dear Sharon and Akiva,

Just signed up and visited your site.
Maya looks terrific and I definitely
can see how she is related to her Grandmother Lorri.

Sorry that we've not yet contacted you and visited you. We've been fighting colds, etc. and knew you did
not need to be exposed to this, too.

Keep well. Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Joan and David Karlin

Bradley's Mom said...

I LOVE MAYA!!!!!

Jody Egel said...

Cute pictures!!