Saturday, September 26, 2009

New York visit part 1

In August, we went to New York to see Gran-E and Grandpa Les, Maya's great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and to celebrate cousin Mike and Kim's wedding. Here are some of the great memories from our time on Longiland.

I can't wait to see my family in NY!!

Hanging out with Koby and Max (and Dina and Abe)

Mmmmm....Whole Foods.....great place to escape the heat!

Aunt Jaurie loves my pulkies

In crawl position...what do I do with hands and knees?

Meeting up with the MBA crew

I love hanging out with Aimee

Mmmmm...Cheerios
Stylin' with cousin Amy

Snuggling with Auntie Jthe

A new audience for Grandpa Les' jokes

Gran-E makes a great lounge chair with a bottle-holder

First time in the pool with Uncle Mark

Getting a closer look at Bubbie

My great-grandparents are the best

Omi loves looking at me

Cheerios are hard to find on a yellow tablecloth


Yelling contest with Bella

No comments: