Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pumpkin patch and Halloween

Maya had a great time at the pumpkin patch. The last time we visited this pumpkin patch this picture was taken...what a year it has been! Maya loved drumming on the pumpkins, playing in the hay, and watching the train ride go by. On Halloween, we went trick-or-treating with Maya's friends Clara and Lucie. Our little monkey was a hit and remained content; her banana seemed to amuse her more than the decorations and trick-or-treating. Can't wait for fall next year!

Baby among the pumpkins

Rub the Buddah

My first drum
I like the feeling of this hay stuff

Watching the choo-choo train with Mommy
Baby not for sale

Bigger drum

Dancing on my pumpkin throne
Flowers, and hay, and pumpkins, oh my!
Taking a ride in the wheelbarrow
Peek-a-boo!
Deep in thought
Monkeying around with my banana

Daddy and me monkeying around

Monkeying around in the tree

No comments: