Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Out and About in December

Pulling up to my feet for the first time. Nothing dangerous can happen on the stairs, right?



Thank you Guttel's for my very own farm!

Pushing my stroller...where's the baby?

Visiting the firehouse with my daycare friends

Firewoman in training (Daddy may be more excited than me)

Static hair on the slide

Queen of the climbing structure

Showing off my snazzy sweater and hat
Uncle Ceegy and I at the zoo Chanukah display

One day I will be as tall as that giraffe

The three Maya's (the bird's name is Maya too)!

Cautious of the opossum

My kitties at home act just like this bobcat

Mommy feeding me to the bobcat

Uncle Ceegy giving treats to a porcupine

Yeah, it's an armadillo!

Look Mommy, it's an iguana!

Not afraid of snakes

Challenging the tortoise to a race

Looking at my favorite animals...penguins

I guess you can call me a bird watcher

Family portrait in Santa Cruz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. Does Maya ever cry? She is the smilingest baby I have ever known. And she is at the most delightful age right now.

I wish I could see her again. I'm jealous of your N.Y. family. I know you and they will have a wonderful passover.

I'm going to have a great one, too, with Ima and Abba here. And so will Ima, with no work for the whole yomtov. Like going on a cruise or to a resort, sort of.

They deserve it after working so hard on their trip here to get my condo empty and ready for sale.

Now if ever I could get thru all the boxes and bags I brought here. Most of it is being shredded. But I have to look thru it one last time.

I found a paper you wrote, Akiva. The eulogy for Cyrano. Very clever!

Good luck on your new business, Sharon. An exciting undertaking.

Love Bubbie